Alhambra Palace & Granada Aerial Flight Combo TourProduct ID: 30432
From £155 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from Granada city hotels between 09:15 and 10:00
- Explore one of the most visited monuments in Spain on a guided tour of the Alhambra
- Skip the long lines to the Nasrid palaces, Alcazaba Fortress and Generalife Gardens
- Learn the history of the Moors in Granada
- Stroll through the fragrant gardens of the Generalife
- Enjoy city views from the Alcazaba Fortress
- Get bird's eye views of Granada on a scenic flight
- Fly over the snow-capped Sierra Nevada Mountains
Enjoy an informative tour of the important complex of the Alhambra, dating back more than 600 years. Marvel at the magnficent mixture of Islamic art, culture and history.
One of the most important architectural structures of the Middle Ages, the Alhambra is also one of the finest examples of Islamic art left in the world. It was constructed during the mid 14th century by the Berber rulers of the Emirate of Granada in al-Andalus, and also contains the Renaissance palace that was later built by Emperor Charles V inside the grounds.
You'll also visit The Fortress or Alcazaba, the most antique area of the Alhambra and home to its former military precincts. Continue to the Mexuar Palace, the Serrallo, the Patio of Los Arrayanes, the Hall of La Barca, the Ambassadors Hall, the Peinador de la Reina, the Patio of the Lions, the Royal Baths, Lindraja, and the dreamy Gardens of the Partal.
Next, go to the Generalife, built as a place of leisure for the Moorish Kings of Granada in the 14th century. The beautiful gardens stand out with their abundant and diverse flora, and stunning water features, poetically described by one writer as, "water that cries."
End this amazing combo tour with a 30-minute to 1-hour panoramic flight over the vast Sierra Nevada. See the beauty of Federico Garcia Lorca Park, followed by the Science Park. Get bird’s eye views of the Alhambra and grasp its immensity. Continue over the Sacromonte Abbey, on your way to the Monastery of Cartuja. On the return flight, you will see the city’s imposing Cathedral and the Ermita de los Tres Juanes.
- Alhambra & Generalife guided tour (3 hours)
- Entrance fees to the Alhambra Palace (Nasrid Palace, Generalife Gardens, Alcazaba, and Carlos V Palace)
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach (for the Alhambra guided tour)
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Granada city center
- Official guide
- Flight over Granada and Alhambra (30 minutes - 1-hour in total)
- Food and drink
The meeting point will always be at the Granavision Welcome Visitor Centre, next to the Alhambra (just 100 meters from the Car Park N1), between 09:40 and 9:50. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please remember to provide hotel details for pick-up arrangements
• Groups regularly change in size and nationality. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be given in 2 different languages
• The order of the areas visited will be determined by the hour of entrance for the Nasrid Palaces. On occasion the Alhambra Trust may alter the order of the visit and restrict access to certain areas.
• Please send your ID or passport number to the tour supplier. It is necessary for the flight. Do not forget to take your identity card / passport with you the day of the flight.
• Meeting point & Time (panoramic flight):
From October to May: Granada Airport at 16:30. Next to the first door of the passenger terminal. Departures Terminal.
From June to September: Granada Airport at 20:00. Next to the first door of the passenger terminal. Departures Terminal.
Product ID: 30432