Discover a jewel of Andalusia at your own pace on a self-guided tour of Granada's Alhambra. Skip the long lines to the most visited monument in Spain. Access all areas, such as the Nasrid Palaces. Then take a stroll in the Generalife Gardens.
What to Expect
Meet your tour representative at the main entrance to the Alhambra at your pre-arranged time. Collect your priority entrance tickets to skip the long lines. The tour representative will provide you with a map and advise how to make the most of your visit to ensure you leave no corner unexplored.
Once inside, enjoy 2.5 hours to explore the streets, palaces, courtyards and gardens with an electronic guide. Stop as often as you like, without the distractions of an organized group tour.
Go to the Nasrid Palaces (depending on visiting hours) and discover the former residence of the Moorish sultans. Visit areas such as the Palacio de Comares (Comares Palace), Patio de los Arrayanes (Court of the Myrtles) and Salón de los Embajadores (Hall of the Ambassadors). See the symbol of the Alhambra at the "Fountain of the Lions" in the Patio de los Leones (Court of the Lions).
Continue to the Generalife to discover the former palace of Charles V. Admire the contrast of Renaissance and Islamic architecture. Follow in the footsteps of the Muslim rulers in their summer residence and take a stroll in the Generalife Gardens. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site (along with the Alhambra palace and gardens and the Albayzín district), the gardens of the Generalife are one of the oldest surviving from the time of the Moors.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket and access to the entire monument
- Electronic guide (headphones); available in several languages
- Explanatory map of the monument
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and drinks
Meet the tour representative by the main entrance of the Alhambra. They will be waiting by the wall with the map of the monument. You will be able to recognize it by a white board with the words "PEPE TOURS" on it.
What to Remember
• Please include a cell (mobile) number where you can be contacted in case of an emergency
• At times, the Alhambra may alter the order of your visit or restrict access to certain areas. Please check a couple of days before your visit for any changes
• This tour is non-refundable once the booking is made
• The Council of the Alhambra imposes the visiting times, so punctuality is required. If you are not there at the indicated time, you will lose the right to visit without a refund
• The tour provider reserves the right to conduct the visit with an official guide of the Alhambra, at no extra cost for the customers, without previous notice
• The electronic guide is available only for adult tickets, subject to a deposit of 20 EUR per unit, fully refundable upon return
• The booking includes admission ticket (with access to all parts of the Alhambra: Nasrid Palaces, Generalife and the rest of the monument), an electronic guide (available in several languages) and a map of the Alhambra