Discover the breathtaking Alhambra and the Nasrid Palaces. Avoid the long lines to visit the Alcazaba, the Generalife, and the Mosque Baths as well.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Names, surnames, date of birth and IDs of all participants must be given during the booking process
- As per Alhambra policy, and in order to preserve the monument, time slots may be changed prior to your visit
- Note that your ticket is only valid for the same day of the visit to the Alhambra.
- Tickets made for children under the age of 12 will be provided directly at the ticket office of the Alhambra by validating the voucher
- The date and the time of access to the Nasrid Palaces, is written on the ticket. The visit to this space must be done within the specific time slot indicated on the ticket.
- Partially printed, stained, damaged, or illegible tickets will not be accepted
- Due to capacity constraints, your entrance ticket is for a specific time slot