Explore one of the most popular monuments in Spain on a tour of more than 3 hours. Walk with official guides through the Moorish palaces and visit the stunning summer palace and gardens of the Generalife.
What to Expect
Learn about the history of Granada on this 3-hour guided tour of the Alhambra and Generalife summer palace. An informative guide will lead you around the vast complex, dating back more than 600 years. Marvel at a magnficent mix of Islamic art and culture.
Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984, the Alhambra was a courtly city where the sultans of the Nasrid Dynasty lived. In addition to the ornate palaces of the sultans, your guide will take you the military fortress for rewarding views of Granada and the surrounding mountains. Then walk over to the Generalife.
Built as a place of leisure for the Moorish Kings of Granada in the 14th century, its beautiful gardens are abundant with diverse flora and stunning water features. One writer poetically described it as the "water that cries."
- Expert local guide
- Tickets to the Alhambra Palace Complex (Nasrid Palaces, Generalife Gardens and Alcazaba)
- Entrance to the Charles V Palace
What's Not Included
- Pick-up and drop off
Meet your guide at the cafe bar El Polinario next to the Alhambra ticket office.
What to Remember
• Please wear comfortable shoes
• As per Alhambra policy and in order to conserve the monument, time slots can be changed prior to your tour date
• If you cancel a confirmed booking less than 72 hours in advance of the day of the tour or you don't show up, a 100% cancellation charge will be applied