The Very Best of Cairo & Luxor
From £198 per personBook now
- Discover Cairo City, Giza, and Luxor
- Visit the Hanging Church and the Synagogue of Ben Ezra in Old Cairo
- Visit the Valley of Kings
- Go to Khan El Khalili market and shopping largest Bazaar
At 07.00 AM The driver will meet and escorting you from the Cruise exit gate in Alexandria port.
After that you will be transferred by Modern tourist van to Cairo.
Enjoy 2 hours driving in the road to Giza city, on arrival you will meet your tour Guide who will accompanying you to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus.
Then continue to visit the Great Sphinx, the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, after that enjoy lunch at a local restaurant "on your own". Continue to visit the Step Pyramids of Zoser "the world's oldest pyramid ever built". It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
Visit also the huge Ramses II Statue Memphis.
Overnight in your Hotel in Cairo Fairmont Nile City Hotel.
Day 02: Cairo – Luxor
Breakfast in the restaurant of the hotel.
Meet the tour guide at 08.00 AM and start your excursion to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts and monuments from the different Pharaonic periods.
The museum also displays an original collection about Over 250000 genuine artifacts are presented here.
Including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold and jewelry which were enclosed in his tomb for over 3500 years before its discovery in the 1920s.
Lunch at local restaurant "on your own". Then continue the tour to Salah el Din Citadel, Albaster mosque of Mohamed Ali which was designed by the architect Yousif Boushnaq, a Turkish man who came especially from Istanbul to build this great mosque for Mohamed Ali Pasha.
The ruler of Egypt (1805-1849).
Visit the Hanging Church and the Synagogue of Ben Ezra in Old Cairo.
Then proceed with your tour guide to Khan El Khalili market and shopping largest Bazaar.
Transfer to Cairo airport for your flight to Luxor, one hour later to arrive in Luxor airport and meet our representative at the airport.
Transfer to your hotel.
Overnight in your hotel in Luxor Sonesta St. Georges Hotel.
EGYPTAIR - MS 363
CAIRO EG LUXOR EG 2045 2155
Day 03: West Bank of the Nile – Luxor
Meet your private tour guide in Luxor & start today’s tour of Luxor with (West Bank of the Nile)
Visit the Valley of Kings where more than 62 kings from ancient Egypt where buried, Temple of Queen Hatchepsut, The two Colossi of Memnon.
Overnight in your hotel in Luxor Sonesta St. Georges Hotel
Day 04: East Bank of the Nile – Safaga
Meet your private tour guide in Luxor & start today’s tour in Luxor at the (East Bank of the Nile)
The whole site has colossal statues, relief, obelisks and halls and, of course, the Avenue of the Sphinxes
Luxor Temple: is guarded by a huge statue of Ramses II, and although a fraction of the area of Karnak, it also contains countless columns, statues and sphinxe.
Transfer from Luxor to Safaga port at 15.30 PM.
- Private Meet and assistance at your cruise exit gate in Alexandria port
- All private road transfers by your private Modern tourist van (2013 Model)
- 01 Night at Hotel in Cairo including breakfast *
- Fairmont Nile City Hotel
- 02 Nights at Hotel in Luxor including breakfast *
- Sonesta St. Georges Hotel
- One way flight on Egypt Air for Cairo – Luxor
- Your Egyptologist, Private, English speaking tour guide
- All Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral bottles of water on board the van during the itinerary
- Private tours in Giza and Cairo and Luxor
- All Service fees and local applicable taxes
- Visa, Tipping, Lunch & extras not included in above itinerary
Gate # 10 at Alexandria Port, Egypt. Your guide will hold your name on a sign.
Product ID: 37969