Enjoy a private shore excursion and day trip from Alexandria to Cairo. Alternate between a luxurious, air-conditioned vehicle and authentic camel ride during this 3-hour tour of Egypt's most famous regions.
What to Expect
Enjoy a private shore excursion and day trip from Alexandria to Cairo! This approximately 3-hour tour is a luxurious way to see Egypt's most famous cities. An Egypt Excursions Online representative picks guests up by the cruise exit door, holding a sign bearing their name, before leading them on an excursion by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle.
Take in a panoramic view of the pyramid of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Next, proceed to the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Upon arrival at Sakkarra, guests transfer to a Jeep 4x4 to better explore the desert and enjoy the panoramic view of the Step Pyramid in Sakkara.
Next, transfer to Camel Caravan in the desert where guests enjoy a 30-minute camel ride. Head to Sakkarra Country Club by camel, enjoying the ancient lands surrounding you. Upon arrival at the Country Club, enjoy a tasty lunch before heading back to Alexandria Port.
Guests should bring a passport (valid for 6 months), wear comfortable shoes, and wear cool clothes in summer and warm clothes in winter.
- Pick-up and drop-off services from Alexandria Port
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Adventure Desert trip for 15 minutes in Jeep 4x4
- Camel ride in the desert for 30 minutes
- Mineral water on-board the vehicle
- Lunch at Sakkarra Country Club Restaurant
What's Not Included
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Know Before You Go
Egypt Excursions Online representative awaits guests in front of the port with guests' name on a sign.