Enjoy the pristine marine environment of the Southern Australian coastline, on the journey though the Torndirrup National Park. Feel the exhilarating force of the powerful ocean as it heaves itself against the granite walls. Simply breath-taking!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Albany Visitor Centre 221 York St Albany WAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please advise dietary requirements.