Scenic route around Albany’s natural harbor, Princess Royal Harbor. Guided tour through Albany’s Historic Whaling Station. Journey through the native bushland of Torndirrup National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Albany Visitor Centre 221 York St Albany WAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please advise dietary requirements.