Akaroa Harbour 3-Hour Eco Tour by Sea KayakProduct ID: 49445
From £86.64 per personBook now
- Paddle your kayak in an extinct volcanic harbor basin
- Marvel at the wildlife and sea creatures around your sea kayak
- Enjoy an intimate small-group experience with a knowledgeable guide
A highly experienced kayak guide leads each small group (maximum of 8 persons) to ensure a personal, informative, and safe experience.
You’ll paddle to stunning remote beaches, where time stands still, and explore inlets and bays and the extinct, sea-flooded volcanic crater that protects the harbor from the open Pacific Ocean.
Discover the stunning beauty of Akaroa on the adventure of a lifetime. Your guide will tell you about some of the rarest sea creatures in the world, that live right here!
- Safe, stable, and comfortable sea kayak
- All kayaking gear
- Full instruction and information
- Safety briefing
- 1 guide for a maximum of 8 persons
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
The meeting point is across from By The Green café on Rue Lavaud (the main street of Akaroa). Please arrive 5 minutes before the scheduled starting time of the tour. (Open in Google Maps)
You should bring a warm windproof jacket and spare dry clothes, as well as a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a towel.
Product ID: 49445