Visit South Australia’s most popular tourist region, the Fleurieu Peninsula, and experience the magnificent beaches, award-winning wines, fresh local produce and some of the region’s best loved tourist experiences.
What to Expect
Enjoy a delightful tour of South Australia’s premier tourist region, the Fleurieu Peninsula. This tour begins with a picturesque journey through the Adelaide Hills to the historical Scottish settlement of Strathalbyn. Here you will stop for some free time and morning tea in High Street (own expense). Continue on to the paddle steamer town of Goolwa where you'll have a brief tour of the town including the wharf, barrage and beach.
On your way to Victor Harbor, cruise past the charming coastal town of Port Elliot including Horseshoe Bay, and stop at Whale Lookout for a photo opportunity. Upon arrival at Victor Harbor, South Australia’s most popular seaside village, wander through the main street, sampling the fresh local product. Enjoy a 3 course lunch at the Hotel Victor, and following that, you may choose to explore Granite Island, where you’ll find the Little Penguins and might even catch a glimpse of a Southern Right Whale during the winter months.
Your tour then continues to the wine making region of McLaren Vale, best known for producing outstanding Shiraz. Wander the main street, sample the fresh local produce including the delicious cheeses at Blessed Cheese, taste some of the fine wines or grab a coffee at one of the many cafés. From here, enjoy a scenic drive through South Australia’s southern metropolitan beaches of Port Noarlunga and Moana before returning to Adelaide.
- Morning pick-up and evening set down at selected Adelaide CBD hotels
- Live commentary by local Driver/Guide * Transport in luxury, air-conditioned coach
- Morning tea stop in the main street of Strathalbyn
- Tour of Goolwa, including the Wharf & Barrage
- Free time at Victor Harbor to explore Granite Island or the Main Street
- Delicious 3 course carvery lunch at Hotel Victor
- Free time to explore the main street of McLaren Vale
What's Not Included
- Morning tea in Strathalbyn
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• Tour does not operate on Christmas day