The tour takes you beyond the city’s CBD to experience the city and delightful Adelaide Hills. From the towering Mt. Lofty Summit Lookout to Haigh's chocolate tastings, you’ll get to see all of Adelaide’s highlights on this full day tour.
What to Expect
Your driver/guide will introduce you to this delightful city, which is surrounded by parklands with a blend of historic buildings, wide streets, cafés and restaurants. Drive past Adelaide's cultural precinct - North Terrace, the National Wine Center, Adelaide Botanic Gardens and the beautiful Botanic Park, home to the Bicentennial Conservatory and the Adelaide Zoo.
Continue through historic North Adelaide, where you’ll see tree-lined streets, mansions and historic buildings. Stop and visit the iconic St Peters Cathedral or the newly developed Adelaide Oval then travel through the city's east on the way to the Haigh's Chocolates Visitor Centre for a factory tour and tastings of this famous South Australian chocolate. Return to the city via the South Parklands, West Terrace and North Terrace.
After a lunch break (not included), enjoy a scenic drive to Mount Lofty Summit, Adelaide’s highest peak. Take in the spectacular views of the city and the coastline - a perfect photo opportunity. Wind your way through the Adelaide Hills villages of Crafers, Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater before arriving at Hahndorf, Adelaide’s oldest German settlement.
Spend the afternoon exploring the main street of Hahndorf where you can sample local produce, and check out the local arts and crafts before enjoying afternoon tea or a traditional German beer tasting at the very popular Hahndorf Inn.
- Morning pick-up and evening set down at selected Adelaide hotels
- Live commentary by local driver/guide
- Transport by luxury, air-conditioned coach
- See all of the city Highlights tour
- Haigh's Chgcolates Factory tour & tastings
- Mount Lofty Summit Lookout
- Free time in the main street of Hahndorf
What's Not Included
- Lunch and drinks
- Any purchases in Hahndorf
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Tour does not operate on Christmas Day