Kangaroo Island is renowned for its wildlife, and on this full day tour you will get to see plenty! Visit Seal Bay and Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park. Enjoy the Birds of Prey In-Flight Display, plus a delicious two course dinner at Vivonne Bay Bistro.
What to Expect
An early morning pick-up from your hotel brings you on a scenic coach journey to Cape Jervis, taking in the picturesque Fleurieu Peninsula with its vineyards, coastal views and rolling hills. On arrival, board the SeaLink ferry for the 45-minute crossing to Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island. Here you will meet your local driver/guide and start your wildlife tour of the island.
Your first official stop will be Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, where you will listen to an introductory talk on the history of the oil distillery, and take a guided tour. Finish off with some free time in the souvenir shop, where you will find an assortment of Eucalyptus products. Continue onto Vivonne Bay Bistro, located on a 260-hectare bush property for a delicious two-course lunch. After lunch, visit Seal Bay Conservation Park and enjoy a guided beach walk with a National Park Ranger amongst a breeding colony of Australian sea lions. Your tour will then visit another amazing wildlife attraction, the fascinating Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain.
From here you will travel to Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park, where you can get up close with Koalas, see penguins swim and play, hand-feed Kangaroos and Wallabies, learn about endangered species and interact with snakes, crocodiles and other reptiles. Return to Penneshaw Ferry Terminal for the return journey to Adelaide.
- Morning pick-up and evening set down at selected Adelaide or Glenelg hotels
- Return coach and ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island
- Live commentary by a local driver/guide
- Transport in luxury, air-conditioned coach
- Informative talk & tour at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Two course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro
- Guided beach walk at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Birds of Prey In-Flight Display at Raptor Domain
- Entry into Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- All entrance fees and permits
Know Before You Go
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
The vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
Tour does not operate on Christmas Day.