Experience the most popular attractions of Kangaroo Island. Get up close to the Australian sea lions at Seal Bay. Enjoy lunch in a bush setting, and see the natural wonders of Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch in Flinders Chase National Park.
What to Expect
Enjoy an early morning pick-up from your hotel for a scenic coach transfer to Cape Jervis taking in the picturesque Fleurieu Peninsula with its vineyards, coastal views and rolling hills. On arrival, board the SeaLink ferry for the 45 minute crossing to Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island. Here you will join your local driver/guide who will take you on a tour of South Australia’s premier nature-based tourism destination.
Visit Seal Bay Conservation Park where you'll be taken on a beach walk with an experienced guide, and be among a colony of rare Australian sea lions. Get up close and see these wild creatures frolic and laze about – a truly amazing and unforgettable experience. Then enjoy a delicious two course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro, set in a beautiful Australian bush setting, followed by a visit to the Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, were you'll see koalas relaxing in the trees.
Spend the afternoon at Flinders Chase National Park, which is renowned as a sanctuary for native Australian animals including kangaroos, wallabies, koalas and echidnas. See the rugged coastline from walks around Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch. Remarkable Rocks provide great photographic opportunities, and the Admirals Arch boardwalk takes you down a rugged cliff face to reveal the spectacular rock archway, a natural nursery and safe haven for playful long-nosed fur seals. There is also a possibility that you'll see more kangaroos and wallabies on your return to either Kingscote Airport or Penneshaw for your return ferry and transfer to Adelaide.
- Morning pick-up and evening drop off at selected Adelaide or Glenelg hotels
- Return coach and ferry travel to Kangaroo Island
- Transport by luxury, air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary by a local driver/guide
- Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk
- Two course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro
- Koala viewing at Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
- Remarkable Rocks & Admirals Arch at Flinders Chase National Park
- National Park entry fees
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• Tour does not operate on Christmas day