Take a leisurely 2-hour drive from Adelaide to explore the secrets of the Clare Valley Wine Region, famed for its fine wines and pioneering heritage. Sample some delicious tasters and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
What to Expect
A leisurely 2-hour drive from Adelaide, the Clare Valley is recognized as the ‘White Wine’ capital of Australia. It is Australia’s smallest yet leading viticulture region. It is famed for its wine and pioneering heritage. James Halliday (Australian wine critic) says, “Unlocking the secrets of the Clare Valley is a pastime opens to all who visit this most beautiful part of Australia”. See Vintners at work in 150-year-old cellars. A main wine variety in the Clare Valley is Riesling.
This tour encompasses all facets of the region, visiting both iconic and boutique wineries, as well as local attractions. Your accredited tour owner/operator has been in the industry for many years and at the beginning of the tour will ascertain which wine varieties interest you and will tailor the winery visits to suit your individual tastes.
- Gourmet lunch (main course accompanied by a glass of wine)
- Wine tastings
- Pick-up and return from Adelaide or the region of your location
- Indulge yourself in the privacy of your own modern luxury limousine (up to 5 guests, minimum 2)
What's Not Included
- Purchases made independently during the tour
- Premium wine tastings
- Wine purchased on the day (together with delivery charges)
Know Before You Go
Comfortable attire should be worn to match the day you are about to experience and don’t forget your camera!