The Adelaide Hills is home to the Mt Lofty Ranges, dotted with unique and historic villages, cellar doors and spectacular landscapes, this tour will give you a taste of this delightful region with free time in the German village of Hahndorf.
What to Expect
Depart your city hotel for an afternoon tour of the Adelaide Hills. Drive along North Terrace - Adelaide’s cultural precinct - on the way to Mount Lofty Summit, Adelaide’s highest peak. Take in the spectacular views of the city and the coastline - a perfect photo opportunity.
Wind your way through the Adelaide Hills villages of Crafers, Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater before arriving at Hahndorf, Adelaide’s oldest German settlement. Spend the afternoon exploring the main street of Hahndorf where you can sample local produce, check out the local arts and crafts before enjoying afternoon tea or a traditional German beer tasting at the very popular Hahndorf Inn.
- Courtesy pick-up and set down from selected Adelaide CBD hotels
- Live commentary by local driver/guide
- Transport in luxury, air-conditioned coach
- Mount Lofty Summit Lookout
- Free time in the German village of Hahndorf
- Afternoon tea or beer tastings at Hahndorf Inn Hotel
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Tour does not operate on Christmas Day