Adelaide is a cosmopolitan city offering a wealth of experiences including great food and wine, arts and culture, and world-class sporting events. This tour is an ideal introduction to see the best of Adelaide and learn more about its history.
What to Expect
Your driver/guide will introduce you to this delightful city, which is surrounded by parklands with a blend of historic buildings, wide streets, cafés and restaurants.
Drive past Adelaide's cultural precinct - North Terrace, the National Wine Centre, Adelaide Botanic Gardens and the beautiful Botanic Park, home to the Bicentennial Conservatory and the Adelaide Zoo. Continue through historic North Adelaide, where you’ll see tree-lined streets, mansions and historic buildings. Stop and visit the iconic St Peters Cathedral or the newly developed Adelaide Oval then travel through the city's east on the way to the Haigh's Chocolates Visitor Centre for a factory tour and tastings of this famous South Australian chocolate.
Return to the city via the South Parklands, West Terrace and North Terrace.
- Morning pick-up from selected Adelaide hotels
- Live commentary by local driver/guide
- Transport in luxury, air-conditioned coach
- Morning tea
- Tour & tastings at Haigh's Chocolates Visitor Centre (except Sundays)
Know Before You Go
• Haigh's Chocolate Factory Tour does not operate on Sundays and South Australian Public Holidays, and the itinerary will change to include a visit to the National Wine Centre on these days
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Tour does not operate on Christmas Day