See the best of Adelaide on an afternoon tour of the city’s highlights, starting with a scenic cruise along the River Torrens. Visit the picturesque village of Hahndorf, and end the day with a delicious 3-course meal overlooking the city skyline.
What to Expect
This afternoon and evening excursion takes you on a scenic tour of the best of Adelaide. The capital city of South Australia, and featured on “The Economist” magazine’s World’s Most Liveable Cities list, the planned 19th-Century city is known for its festivals, food, and long beachfronts.
The tour is a perfect showcase of Adelaide's classic charm, starting with a delightful scenic cruise on the River Torrens on board the quaint Popeye. Picturesque scenery and prolific birdlife provide a beautiful backdrop to your cruise.
Back on dry land, you will continue by coach through city attractions such as Chinatown, Victoria Square, and the grand boulevard of King William Street. Then it’s off to visit the quaint town of Hahndorf, an old German settlement that retains much of its original influence, both in its architecture and by the number of restaurants serving German cuisine.
Walk under the elm trees of the main street, and look at the picturesque cottages and craft stores. There will be time to stop for some good old-fashioned afternoon tea in a delightful café. Enjoy a visit to Beerenberg Strawberry Farm.
End the day with a 3-couse meal at the renowned River Café, with its beautiful riverside location and wonderful views of Adelaide’s skyline. Your dinner includes a complimentary beverage and food that highlights the seasonal and local.
- River cruise
- Afternoon tea
- 3 course dinner with beverage
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-ups and drop-offs
Tour departs from Pop-eye Jetty, Elder Park. No hotel pick-ups or drop-offs are available.
Know Before You Go
• After your river cruise, join the afternoon coach tour at 13:15 near the rotunda in Elder Park right, along King William Street, to meet the coach
• Please call and reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure
• Cancellation fee of 50% applies for a tour cancelled within 72 hours of travel. Within 24 hours of departure 100% cancellation fee applies
• Itineraries and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice