Tenerife: Siam Park Tickets: Full-Day Entrance
- Experience the ancient kingdom of Siam, relocated to Tenerife
- Set your adrenaline racing on dozens of water attractions, including the Tower of Power vertical plunge
- Purchase souvenir items from the Floating Market
- Relax on a 1,150-foot white sand beach
- Take the kids to the “Lost City“
- Experience the biggest man-made wave in the world
- Relax on the Mai Thai River
Fun for the entire family, the park covers 185,000-square meters of natural landscape and exquisite Oriental design. Each attraction is a unique experience in a magical setting, combining the exotic mystery of Siam with the exciting adventure of white-knuckle rides.
Ascend the Tower of Power for a vertical plunge down a 91-foot (28-meter) drop. Float down a gently meandering river. Or bask in the sunshine, enjoying beautiful views from white sand beaches.
Siam Park boasts many records, but the biggest and best is the exhilarating wave pool which churns up the largest manmade wave in the world, reaching up to 10-foot (3 meters) high. Ride the surf to feel the force.
And don't leave without visiting the Floating Market to discover a typical Thai village, where you can enjoy a traditional Thai massage, purchase unique souvenirs, and stock up on snacks and sweets.
- Entrance ticket to Siam Park
- Towels (with a cash deposit of 5 euros)
- Food and drink (unless purchased in a package)
Siam Park provides a free double decker bus service for guests in Los Christianos, Playa de las Americas and Costa Adeje. Pick-up from CC El Duque at 09:55 and every 30 minutes until 12:55; pick-up at Fañabe Plaza from 10:00 and every 30 minutes until 13:00; and pick-up at Ocean Park from 10:05 and every 30 minutes until 13:05. To get to Siam Park by bus: the nearest bus station is Playa de las Americas TITSA Bus Station, a 5-minute walk or short taxi ride. To get to Siam Park by car: from Santa Cruz, take South Highway TF1 and exit at Exit 28 or 29; from Adeje, take South Highway and exit at Exit 28
Product ID: 36117