Explore the history and future of California's Silicon Valley, birthplace of computers in the US and the information age. Visit the Computer History Museum, the Google Campus, Apple and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick up is available from Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf and Hilton San Francisco Union Square.
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Proof of vaccination is required for everyone aged 6 years and older to visit the Computer History Museum
- Google, Apple, Facebook, and other possible stops on this tour are places of business where people work in the buildings. Your guide will bring you to see many of the public areas, but you will not be allowed into the working buildings on the campuses