Imagine being able to see all the major must-see attractions in Ottawa on a single day. On this 4-hour, guided land and river tour of Canada’s capital city, you will be immersed in the culture and beauty of Ottawa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off available from any hotel in downtown Ottawa. The local tour operator will contact you to advise your exact pickup details.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Welcoming travelers since 2012
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Complimentary pickup will be available within the downtown Ottawa area. If you are staying outside the Downtown area, contact the activity provider for a meeting location and they will be happy to assist
- The canal cruise is seasonal and runs from June until September (weather dependent). In the offseason, the river cruise will be replaced by the Canadian Museum of History, formerly the Museum of Civilization