Reflect on the events of September 11, 2001 when visiting the poignant 9/11 Memorial & Museum. Listen to personal stories of remembrance & resilience following the terrorist attacks.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide/headphones
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
What customers loved
"It is a beautiful tribute the the victims of September 11. This was my second visit and it still takes my breath away"
"The details The authorities went through to deal with all the issues."
"Felton, one of the guides. What a wonderful man. Really provided us an enhanced experience with the memories and opportunities he shared."
"The whole memorial for set up very well."
"The 911 museum is so great end emotional."
"The remaining wall and footprint."
"Putting faces to the numbers and seeing the exact timeline."
- See artifacts from the devastating attack on the World Trade Centers and honor the memory of those whose lives were lost
- Listen to the free downloadable, multilingual audio tour on your own personal device
- Hear personal stories of remembrance and resilience
- Pay your respects at the twin reflecting pools at the 9/11 Memorial and see the amazing Survivor Tree which survived the terrorist attack
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- 9/11 Memorial Museum timed entrance ticket
- Access to all the Museum's exhibitions
- National September 11 Memorial and "Survivor Tree" (free entry)
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum $2 service fee
- Free 9/11 Museum Audio Guide App available to download
- Free Wi-Fi
- State of the art air purification system that regulates the air quality
- Guided tour
- Food and drink
- Children under 10 years
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Museum and Memorial are located at the World Trade Center site located at 180 Greenwich Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, the Museum is a 1-way experience. Coat-check facilities, interactive exhibit components, audio guides, and guided tours are not available at this time. The onsite cafe is temporarily closed. Each elevator cab is limited to no more than 2 people or a single party
- The free audio tour is available in the free 9/11 Audio Guide App that can be downloaded to your device
- The historical exhibition may not be appropriate for visitors younger than 10 years of age. Adults accompanying younger visitors should exercise discretion before entering