See where the rich and famous hang out on a guided tour of Hollywood, West Hollywood and Beverly Hills by open-top bus. Discover the hot spots and celebrity homes of the world's entertainment capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Get a stunning view of Los Angeles from the Hollywood Sign
- Discover where Hollywood celebrities live, work and party
- Be amazed by the celebrity homes of Beverly Hills
See Hollywood’s highlights for yourself on a guided sightseeing tour from the comfort of an open-top bus. Marvel at iconic locations such as the Hollywood Sign, where you can stop for a photo and admire the views of downtown LA.
Make your way to the local partner’s office to begin your activity. Board the sightseeing bus, and away you’ll go on your tour of Hollywood.
Pass the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Chinese Theatre, the Art Deco entertainment complex of the Dolby Theater, and the circular Capitol Records Building and other historic sights you’ve seen 1000 times on TV.
Next, head to the Hollywood and Vine district at the intersection of Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street.
Cruise down Sunset Boulevard, passing famous bars and nightclubs like Whiskey A-Go-Go and the Viper Room. Admire the Chateau Marmont Hotel, where Tim Burton, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and other legends have stayed.
Then, drive past the upscale stores on Rodeo Drive as you head towards Beverly Hills. Take a photo of the Beverly Hills Sign and the Beverly Hills Hotel, plus see the homes of Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Elvis Presley, and many more.
Be dropped off at your Hollywood, West Hollywood, or Beverly Hills hotel at the end of your activity. If you’re staying outside of these areas, you’ll be dropped back at the local partner’s office.
- Transportation by open-top bus
- Hotel drop-off in Hollywood, West Hollywood, or Beverly Hills
- Hotel pickup
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
All-day parking is available for $15 at 1400 Ivar Ave. Los AngelesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Infant seats are available on request
- Wear clothes appropriate for the weather