Book an unforgettable kayaking experience in the backwaters of the Sal River, perfect for solo travellers, couples, and families. Explore Goa in a new way with a small group as you observe birds and meander through lotus ponds.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 70 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Hindi
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Quick-dry clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This experience only operates between November-April
- Please note that the tour cannot be canceled. However, if you make a request at least 12 hours prior to the start time, you can reschedule the activity
- This experience is not recommended for pregnant women (in the second or third trimester of pregnancy) and people with limited mobility
- Children below 5 years of age are not allowed on this activity. All children must be accompanied by at least one adult parent/guardian. There is no maximum age limit for this activity
- Please provide the height and weight details of all guests at the time of booking so that the correct equipment is provided on the day. The maximum weight on a kayak is 124 kilograms (273 pounds)
- An additional cost of INR 2000 is applicable per person for individuals weighing more than 100 kilograms (220 pounds), as different kayaks need to be arranged in advance. This amount can be paid directly in cash on the day of the experience