Take an amazing tour along the Baltic Coast and explore the fantastic Hel Peninsula. See the place where Poland begins and where the history of World War II is still visible. Experience the most beautiful beaches and the unique sealarium.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, English, German, Russian
- Pickup optional
- The pick up is possible from Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Welcoming travelers since 2017
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Akwarium Gdynskie, Jana Pawla II 1, 81-345 GdyniaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your E-mail the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please ensure you are on time, being late may prevent you from joining the tour