Take an amazing tour along the Baltic Coast and explore the fantastic Hel Peninsula. See the place where Poland begins and where the history of World War II is still visible. Experience the most beautiful beaches and the unique sealarium.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Norwegian
- Pickup included
- The pick up is possible from Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please check your E-mail the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please ensure you are on time, being late may prevent you from joining the tour