Join a day trip into the heart of Tuscany, departing from Florence and visiting San Gimignano, Siena, and Monteriggioni. Relax in a Chianti winery for a typical lunch and a guided wine tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- From November to March, the itinerary does not include the stop at Monteriggioni and the return to Florence is approximately 30 minutes earlier
- The order of the itinerary may change
- The option Day Trip with Lunch and Wine does not include Siena guided visit and Siena Cathedral entrance ticket
- Sample menu for Day Trip with Lunch: appetizer with cold cuts ( prosciutto, finocchiona, salami ) bruschetta olive oil and truffle oil pecorino cheese with balsamic vinegar and green salad; Main course: penne with meat ragout and parmesan cheese; Dessert: homemade tart with jam and vinsanto
- For small groups of up to 8 people, the tour guide service can be replaced with an English-speaking driver-guide service, with the rest of the program remaining unchanged