Go island-hopping on the turquoise Adriatic Sea. First, visit Koločep, site of two sleepy hamlets, then head to the old resort island of Šipan to explore Roman ruins. Retire to the beautiful Lopud island to enjoy yourself on its wide, sandy beaches.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available via minivan from hotels and ports in Dubrovnik.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Full day tour up to 8 hours.
- Tour is offered every day in the summer season.
- Wear comfortable shoes, and clothing- don't forget a hat, swimsuit, towel, sunblock, bottled water, and a camera!
- Local currency is the Croatian Kuna (KN), code: HRK