Discover the Scottish Highlands and the Isle of Skye with its outstanding natural beauty, ancient myths and Viking history. Choose to ride one of the world's greatest train journeys, the Jacobite.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Select participants and date
This tour will depart at 7.45 am from 60 High Street, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 1TB. Meet 15 minutes before departure and look for the check-in staff wearing blue high-visibility vests there to greet you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The Jacobite Steam Train is only included in tours operating from early April to late October
- The order of the route is subject to change
- From April 1st 2024, there will be an additional stop at Dundreggan Rewilding Centre on day 3
- The tour price only includes breakfast. Please bring cash for other meals and drinks
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone under 17 must be accompanied by an adult