See Edinburgh's darker side on this tour hosted by a deceased cemetery director! Mr. Clapperton will lead you through the courtyards and hidden corners of the old city, entertaining you with tales of witchcraft, punishments, executions and invasions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover Edinburgh's ghostly side in the company of a deceased cemetery director!
- Experience plenty of laughs and maybe a few frights
- Enjoy a tour that's fun for the whole family
- Receive a free copy of the best selling "Witchery Tales"
- Qualified Ghostly Guide
- Copy of the best-selling "Witchery Tales" book by Adam Lyal (deceased).
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tours depart from outside the front of 'The Witchery Restaurant,' located near Edinburgh Castle at 352 Castlehill (Royal Mile), EH1 2NF.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Guests should arrive 5 minutes before scheduled departure time
- Please wear appropriate footwear (you will be walking on cobblestoned streets)