Experience Edinburgh’s spooks and ghosts on a guided bus tour, riding to the dark side on board an elegantly refurbished vintage double-decker bus. A strange conductor will tell stories of executions, murders and still-occurring hauntings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The Ghost Bus normally departs from Lawn market, in front of The Heritage of Scotland, next to Deacon Brodie's Tavern. Please arrive on time. The tour cannot wait for late arrivals and they cannot be admitted once the show has started.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The Ghost Bus can take no responsibility for items left on the bus. Personal items are carried at the owner's risk and The Ghost Bus can take no responsibility for items damaged or lost
- Smoking, eating, and drinks, other than bottled water, are not permitted on the bus