Spend a day in the Sacred Valley, one of the Incan empire's most important centers. Visit Pisac market, Ollantaytambo and the village of Chinchero.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Please provide your hotel’s name and address in Cusco center. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accommodation (with address), you will then be provided with a meeting point close by.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Plaza Regocijo is only one block from Plaza de Armas. Go to Plaza Regocijo and meet your guide at the fountain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- There is a moderate amount of walking, including stairs, on this tour
- Some locations visited may go up to 3,514 meters above sea level, higher than the city of Cusco
- There will be stops at local handcrafted souvenirs shops to look around and purchase if desired
- Tours may be conducted in 2 languages