Enjoy a walking tour of the Colosseum's underground chambers. Discover where the Romans caged wild animals, walk on the arena floor where the gladiators fought.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All customers are required to carry a valid form of ID
- Please provide all the names of the visitors attending the tour
- The tour start time is subject to change, in the case of a changed start time the local provider will send a message with the new start time
- Luggage and big backpacks are not allowed inside the Colosseum
- The tour itinerary is subject to changes in case of restrictions by local authorities
- Pets and service dogs are not allowed
- Entry tickets will be provided by your guide on the day of the tour