Travel back in time to the Middle Ages and see how every stone has a story to tell on this private or shared group walking tour through the picturesque squares of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of the Hotel Olivia Plaza, Plaça de Catalunya, 19, 08002 Barcelona.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for all weather and runs in sun, rain, and wind - even strong showers
- In summer, don't forget a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen. A little bottle of water for your thirst can't hurt either. A jacket or thin coat should suffice in the winter months
- To experience the unique groups around the city up close, the guide sticks to streets and squares on this city tour
- Admire monuments from their exteriors; museum visits and interior explorations (with a couple of exceptions) are not part of the program
- The tour is a relaxed walk; no need to rush. There is always time to stop for photos, and no one will begrudge you a bathroom break
- For the visit to the cloister, please wear at least knee-length clothing and cover your shoulders