Sip and savour your way through the "Castle in the Rockies" with a storytelling guide. Enjoy premium tastings in a National Historic Site while learning about it's interesting past. Get a real feel for Canada and Banff through it's food and drink.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go inside the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel's front lobby.Turn left and you'll see the signs for STOCK Food and Drink. Ask for the Alberta Food Tours' table.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour can accommodate vegetarians, those who do not eat red meat or pork, those who are gluten-free, dairy-free, or have medical allergies; the tour is unable to accommodate food preferences and is not ideal for vegans
- Elevators are available for accessibility