Indulge in a culinary journey during which you will get to know the people who create the culinary story of the city. You will taste regional food and specialties and discover secret gastronomic gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point is at Athinas 7 street, Athens right next to the Monastiraki metro station exit. We meet in front of a pastry shop called Lonis (if you come by metro please use Athinas street exit).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- At the time of booking please inform the supplier about any food allergies or dietary restrictions
- The meeting point, locations, and tastings may differ on weekdays after 4 PM and Saturdays/Sundays (some places/delis and the food market are closed). In these cases, the activities will be replaced with other options ensuring you still have the chance to enjoy plenty of Greek food and drinks
- Tastings may vary between day/evening tours & weekdays/weekends as some places including the Central Market are closed