Bring the whole family along for an eclectic mix of modern and ancient sights on an electric bike tour of Athens. Enjoy amazing views from Pnyka and Filopappos Hill, and glide down the picturesque streets of Plaka.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, Dutch, Spanish, English, French, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Put We Bike Athens in Google maps. From Thisseio Metro station (180 meters). Coming out the station walk up the cobblestone pedestrian road with the vendors. After 100 meters turn right and again right. After 40 meters we are on the left nr.53.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- While there will be photo stops at different highlights you will not enter any archaeological site that requires a licensed tour guide
- Please note that children that want to ride an ebike need to be taller than 1,40 and have a good balance. The other option is on back seat or copilot.