Athens is brimming with incredible sights to see – and when you don’t have much time, they can seem like too many! Now, with our Best of Athens Segway Tour, you don’t have to miss out with this combination of our two most popular tours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting times 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Visit the Keramikos, the ancient cemetery of Athens
- Follow the ancient path to the Agora on a Segway
- Drive over Mars hill and the entrance to the Acropolis, without breaking a sweat
- Travel through time to the Panathinaikon Stadium
- Witness the Changing of the Presidential Guard "Tsolias"
- Segway Training
- Personal Expenses
- Guided tour of archaeological sites
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Ilia Poulopoulou 3 st, Athens11851Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All tours depart from and end at the supplier's office near the Thission where a bathroom, free Wifi, and water are available to all guests.
- This tour does not enter any archaeological sites.
- Minimum age to ride a Segway is 10 years and those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and not bring large bags whilst on the Segway.
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Bring comfortable shoes.