Discover Alba like a foodie in an engaging and informative city walking tour. Experience the local culinary scene and taste 5 typical dishes while learning about their history and preparation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Savor 5 typical dishes from the region
- Enjoy two glasses of wine with the tastings
- Explore Alba in a private or small group tour
- 3-hour culinary tour
- 5 food tastings
- 2 glasses of wine
- Small bottle of water
- Additional tastings
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet the local tour guide in Piazza Garibaldi, in front of Caffè Garibaldi.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A minimum of 4 participants is required for this tour. If the minimum is not met, you will be offered a full refund.
- Private tours are available for groups of 2 or 3.
- Alcohol cannot be served to anyone under 18 years of age.
- Entrance to the open-air market is dependent on its operating hours.
- Food allergies and dietary restrictions must be communicated at the time of booking.