Discover the highlights and peaceful corners of Venice on an immersive walking tour. Stroll down narrow alleys to picturesque squares where Venetians conduct their daily social lives. Skip the long lines to the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian
- Optional audio guide
- English, German, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead
- Due to security measures, lines to enter the Doge's Palace may be expected even for travelers with skip-the-line access. All travelers are required to go through the safety checks
- On bank holidays and special dates a large number of participants may be expected. This is not a private or small group tour
- For security reasons, backpacks/bags are not permitted inside St. Mark's Basilica and must be left at the free deposit in Calle San Basso.
- Please wear appropriate clothes to enter St. Mark's Basilica (no bare knees/shoulders)
- Please note that entrance to the Venice Museums is allowed only with the Green Pass and ID (except for minors under 12 years of age). Customers who cannot show a Green Pass and ID upon entry to the Doge's Palace and the Basilica will not receive a refund