Your pass is valid 180 days from the moment you exchange your voucher in Venice for the official Venice pass. Marvel at the treasures of the Doge's Palace, see Murano glass at the Glass Museum, and admire lace work in the Lace Museum.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 180 days
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Enter the Doge's Palace and some of the most popular museums in Venice
- Marvel at churches built within feet of the Grand Canal, and down tiny back alleys
- Go to the Ghetto Museum in the former Jewish ghetto of Venice
- See masterpieces of art, and Casanova's cell, at the Doge's Palace
- Explore Venice at your own pace in 6 months!
- Marvel at Murano glass work in the Glass Museum
- Look at intricate lace work in the Lace Museum
- 1 Venice Museum Pass, with access to the Doge's Palace and 11 other civic museums (depending on option selected)
- 1 ticket for the Jewish Museum
- 1 Chorus Pass for 16 churches in Venice
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- Masks are required, please bring your own
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Exchange your GYG voucher for your Venice Museum Pass at one of the following ticket offices: Marco Polo Airport boat departure pier (open 07:45-00:00) Alilaguna Ticket Office, in front of Giardinetti Reali in San Marco (open 06:30-20:00) Bucintoro Viaggi in Campo San Luca (open 08:30-17:30) Alilaguna Ticket Office at the railway station (open 08:00-20:00)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Venice Museum Pass is valid 180 days from the moment you exchange your GYG voucher for the Venice Pass at one of the relevant ticket offices
- Because of security checks you might experience a line to get inside the Doge's Palace and the Correr Museum. You will skip the line for non reserved tickets but security check is mandatory.