Climb aboard a typical Venetian boat and sail into the sunset. See Venice at its most charming as the sun sets over the Lagoon. Raise a glass of sparkling Prosecco to toast the painterly light of the sky and stunning reflections on the water as you sail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- See Venice cloaked in sunset colors from on board a typical Venetian boat
- Enjoy a relaxing and romantic adventure across the Venetian Lagoon
- Sip sparkling Prosecco as the sun sets over the water
- Cruise to some of the more remote islands of Venice
- Boat transportation
- 1 bottle of wine for every 2 people
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your boat 10 meters on the right of waterbus stop "Ospedale," a 10-minute walk from S. Marks Square, Venice.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes. If it is sunny, bring sun cream and a hat. If it is cloudy, bring a raincoat, and don't forget your camera!
- If there will be 4 or less people booked for the tour, the boat that will be used is the "Sampierotta," as you can see in the boat's pictures, and not the "Bragozzo".