Discover the eternal city of Verona on this full-day tour from Venice. See the city's main landmarks and discover the area's rich history as explained by your expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Explore Verona and see its famous arena
- Wannder through one of Italy's most picturesque squares
- Visit the sites of Shakespeare's most romantic drama
- 2nd class high-speed return train ticket from Venice Santa Lucia to Verona Porta Nuova
- 2-hour walking tour of Verona with a qualified guide
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pickup
- Entrance tickets to attractions
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Go directly to Venice Santa Lucia railway station, find your train platformOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a private tour.
- No refund will be provided for no shows or late arrivals.
- The tour will take place rain or shine.
- Please remember to bring the PNR of your train tickets with you.