Skip the long lines to walk the corridors of the magnificent Doge's Palace and see masterpieces of art collected by the dukes of Venice over many centuries. Use the free guide book to learn more and create your own adventure in the city.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Wander through the magnificent Doge's Palace at your own pace
- Save precious time with skip-the-line privileges
- Admire the Golden Staircase at the waterside entrance to the palace
- Look inside the prison cells across the Bridge of Sighs
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Doge’s Palace
- Ticket to visit the palaces around St. Mark’s Square (Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana) independently
- Guide book with information about the Doge’s Palace, St. Mark's Basilica, St. Mark’s Square and suggestions for itineraries in Venice (one per 2 people)
- Detailed map with public boat transportation information
- Wheelchair users
You must book this activity online, as the ticket office is closed
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- Bring your own headphones
- Masks are required, please bring your own
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand (with many souvenirs and newspapers): you'll see a sign "Venice Tours Assistance Point." Please go there and ask for the ticket. The newsstand is between the Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not fully wheelchair accessible or suitable for those with walking disabilities
- The ticket includes single admission to the Doge’s Palace and entrance to other museums that can be visited on different days
- At Doge Palace, go on the right side and enter from the fast-track entrance, this way you will skip the lines.
- Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana are currently closed.