Explore Athens’ famous Acropolis site and the Acropolis Museum at your own pace with a self-guided audio tour. Receive your ticket by email the day before your visit and skip the long lines.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 month
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Go directly to the entrance of the Acropolis and show the ticket (printed or on your phone) at the validating machines.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Acropolis' opening hours are: April to 15th September daily 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (last admission: 7:30 PM), 16th to 30th September daily 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM (last admission: 6:30 PM), October 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (last admission: 5:30 PM), November to March 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (last admission: 4.30 PM)
- Acropolis Museum opening hours: November to March: Monday to Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Friday 9:00 AM 10:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM. April to October: Monday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM