Experience a desert safari in the expanse of the Abu Dhabi desert. Ride a camel, experience Arabic hospitality with a delicious barbecue, and enjoy an atmospheric desert sunset.
What to Expect
Discover the desert sands away from Abu Dhabi and experience Arabian hospitality in a desert camp.
After pick-up from your hotel, experience an unforgettable journey through the mysterious sand dunes. Enjoy beautiful solitude away from the day to day hustle and bustle and take fabulous photos as mementos. You will even pass a camel farm, where you can enjoy a camel ride.
Arrive at the heritage camp with a greeting of traditional Arabic coffee. As the sun sets in the desert sky, try sandboarding and have dinner accompanied by a traditional show. Marvel at the belly dancers, relax with a shisha pipe, and get a classical henna tattoo before returning to your hotel at 21:00.
- Transfer to/from hotel or cruise terminal in Abu Dhabi City. Locations outside Abu Dhabi City, Al Ain and Dubai are not included in the price
- Dune bashing
- Photo stops
- Visit to a heritage camp with barbecue, belly dance show, sandboarding, camel rides, henna tattoos, shisha smoking, soft drinks, and water
What's Not Included
- Transfers from outside Abu Dhabi City, Al Ain or Dubai can be organized on request
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Buggy or quad ride (must be paid for separately)
Your hotel or cruise terminal in Abu Dhabi City. Locations outside Abu Dhabi City, Al Ain and Dubai are not included in the price.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• This trip is suitable for all ages
• Please bring your camera, sunglasses and something to cover your head from the sun
• Comfortable clothes are recommended, however please don't wear anything too revealing. Reserved clothes are recommended in the Emirates
• From November to April, the evenings can be quite cool; a light jacket is recommended
• During Ramadan, there will be no alcohol or belly dancing