Hosted by marine biologist Arabella Willing who will accompany you on board as the tour guide with her in-depth knowledge of the local environment. Enjoy free time to swim, snorkel, enjoy a cold drink and of course, keep an eye out for dolphins.
What to Expect
Experience this spectacular coastline Dolphin Bay eco boat tour with marine biologist Arabella Willing who has years of experience. The route will take you along several points of interest where Arabella will be sharing her in-depth knowledge of the local environment.
Guests will disembark at Dolphin Bay sandbank where they will enjoy free time to swim, snorkel, enjoy a cold drink and of course, keep an eye out for dolphins. They frequently visit this area but of course, there are no guarantees. This tour only takes place on Saturdays and timing will vary depending on the tides and weather conditions of the tour date.
- Water, soft drinks & fresh sandwiches
- Marine biologist Arabella Willing
- Swimming and snorkeling
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
• Certain precautions must be taken to ensure the safety of all passengers and crew aboard the boats at all times
• All crew members are qualified in CPR and trained as lifeguards
• All boats are equipped with essential safety equipment
• Children and non-swimmers are required to wear lifejackets at all times whilst on board
• All passengers will be required to wear lifejackets on board if the captain so decides – no exceptions
• Passengers are requested to remain seated whilst cruising in order to minimize the risk of man overboard and to maintain the proper balance and stability of the boats
• The captain will provide regular radio/ phone updates to base informing current position and status. Base will provide regular weather updates
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund