Take an early morning trip into the desert of Abu Dhabi and enjoy the magical moment as the sun rises. Visit a desert camp for an Arabian breakfast and try riding a camel if you like.
What to Expect
Discover the desert of Abu Dhabi and admire the unique colors as the sun rises. After a pick-up from your hotel in the early morning, ride into the desert past impressive sand dunes.
Let the magic of the moment enchant you as the sun rises majestically from the morning clouds, then continue on the a desert camp and enjoy a traditional breakfast with Arabian coffee. If you like, try riding a camel for a different view of the desert.
- Transfer to/from hotel or cruise terminal in Abu Dhabi City (places outside of Abu Dhabi City, Al Ain, and Dubai are not included in the price)
- Breakfast, coffee, soft drinks
- Camel ride (5-10 minutes)
What's Not Included
- Transfers outside of Abu Dhabi City, Al Ain, or Dubai (can be organized separately)
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Buggy or quad ride (must be paid for separately)
Know Before You Go
• This tour is suitable for all age groups
• Please bring: a camera, sunscreen and a head covering to protect against the sun
• Wear comfortable but not too revealing clothing. Dressing conservatively is recommended in the Emirates
• A light jacket is recommended between November and April, as it is often cooler
• No alcohol is served during Ramadan from June 6 - July 6, 2016