Escape the hustle and bustle of Abu Dhabi and head for the desert on a sunset adventure. Take an exciting 4WD journey across the desert dunes, ride camels and sit down to a barbecue dinner at a desert camp, with live entertainment.
What to Expect
Escape the hectic streets of Abu Dhabi and drive to the desert for a 6-hour evening dinner safari, combining an exciting ride across the sand dunes in 4WD vehicles, a camel ride as the sun sets and a delicious barbecue dinner in a traditional Arabic camp.
Depart in the afternoon and discover the true desert spirit of Abu Dhabi. After an exciting drive across the sand dunes in 4WD vehicles, visit a camel farm and watch the sunset from the dunes.
Continue to a traditional Arabic camp, where a host of activities are available for your entertainment. Get a henna painting on your hands, watch rhythmic belly dancing, try a sheesha pipe and taste Arabic sweets with Bedouin coffee.
An extensive barbecue dinner will be served under the starlit sky. Sit back and enjoy live entertainment and traditional Arabic hospitality. Arabic coffee and dates will be served as they have been for centuries and continue to be enjoyed in Emirati homes today.
- Pick-up and drop off from hotels in Abu Dhabi
- Dune drive
- Camel ride
- Barbecue dinner
What's Not Included
- Pick-up and drop off from the Ghantoot area
What to Remember
• Please note that pick-up and drop off are only provided from hotels in Abu Dhabi. Please wait in your hotel lobby
• Tours depart at 15:30-15:45 and return to the city at 21:30 (duration 5-6 hours)
• There is no pick-up or drop off from the Ghantoot area. This can be only arranged on a private basis