Immerse yourself in the past of the desert city of Abu Dhabi. Visit the Qasr Al-Hosn exhibition and enjoy the impressive view from the 74th floor of the Jumeirah At Etihad Towers with a tea or coffee.
What to Expect
Discover the capital of the United Arab Emirates, known throughout the region for the historic landmark Qasr al-Hosn, seen as a symbol of the birth of the Emirates.
Visit the Qasr al-Hosn exhibition and learn how this building was first installed as a watchtower in the 1800s by Bani Yas and how it has changed since.
Continue on to the Jumeirah At Etihad Towers and see how this nearby area was built as a social and cultural project. Hear about why these initiatives have taken place and what effects they have had on the residents.
Step into the lobby of the Jumeirah At Etihad Towers and take in the ambience of the luxury hotel before ascending to the 74th storey. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea and the breathtaking view over the Emirates Palace and the Abu Dhabi Island. Take in the expanse from the observation deck and see the lively desert city, which has so elegantly mastered the balancing act between tradition and modernity.
- Transfers to and from hotel
- 1 drink (coffee, tea, or Etihad sparkler) on the observation deck of the Jumeirah At Etihad Towers
What's Not Included
- Additional drinks or food
- Personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Pick-up from Abu Dhabi harbor is possible
• The dress code is smart casual; please do not wear shorts
• A transfer from Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort is possible with prior arrangement