Travel across the desert in a 4x4 vehicle. Stop by some dunes, drive a desert sunset, henna experience, sand boarding and much more.
What to Expect
In the afternoon get set for an exhilarating trip to the Abu Dhabi desert. After an exciting drive over the sand dunes, you'll visit a camel farm and watch the sunset from the dunes. The journey will continue until you reach the traditional Arabic camp, where you'll have the opportunity to try a host of activities like henna painting, belly dancing and Shisha.
You can also taste Arabic sweets and coffee reminiscent of Bedouin culture. After sunset, a BBQ dinner will be served under the starlit sky, with live entertainment ensuring you have a night to remember. You'll also be treated to traditional Arabic hospitality, with Arabic coffee and dates, typically served in Emirati homes today.
- 1. Pick-up and drop off from Abu Dhabi central hotels
- 2. Desert experience and dune drive
- 3. Great camp facilities incluiding camel riding, sand boarding, sheesha, belly dancing, henna painting.
- 4. 5-Star BBQ dinner with unlimited soft drinks
- 5. Belly dancer & tandoora show
What's Not Included
- 1. Gratuities
- 2. Alcoholic drinks
Know Before You Go
• As safaris involve off-road driving, pregnant woman, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake
the tour at their own risk.
• Children below 4 years must be accompanied by an adult
• During the Ramadan tours there will be no entertainment available like Belly Dance, Alcoholic drinks, etc