FC Porto: Museum & Stadium Tour
- See a collection of trophies from the UEFA Champions League
- Take an interactive and innovative journey through 27 thematic areas of the FC Porto Museum
- Learn more about the award-winning Dragão Stadium, home of FC Porto
- Explore the history of FC Porto and its relation with the city
FC Porto Museum:
Open 7 days a week, the FC Porto Museum is located in Dragão Stadium in eastern Porto and was nominated for the European Museum of the Year Award in 2016. It was also distinguished with the Innovation and Creativity Award by the Portuguese Association of Museology (APOM) in 2015 and takes a 120-year journey through the history of the club and the city. Marvel at an impressive collection of trophies and other artifacts through the museum's advanced technology and interactive displays. Learn about titles collected in the UEFA Champions League. See a hologram of Jorge Nuno Pinto da Costa, president of the club since 1982 and take a look at the "Valquíria Dragão" by the artist Joana Vasconcelos.
Book your stadium tour at reception on arrival and then venture out onto the hallowed ground. Built in 2003 to a design by the architect Manuel Salgado, the Dragão Stadium is 5-star rated by UEFA and can seat up to 52,000 people at maximum capacity. Easily accessible from the city center and Porto International Airport, the modern, multi-functional stadium has been lauded with awards for its architecture and ecological management. Learn more with an audio guide (available to rent in Portuguese, English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian) and follow in the footsteps of some of the stadium's legendary fixtures.
- Entrance tickets to the FC Porto Museum and Dragão Stadium
- The "Museum Tour Only" option includes only the Museum ticket; this option is available on match-days, UEFA match-days eve, days of events or facilities maintenance at the Stadium
- Guided tour
- Audio guides
- Match tickets
- Other events at the FC Porto Museum and Dragão Stadium
- The "Museum Tour Only" option does not include the Stadium Tour
Prepare for the activity
FC Porto Museum, Via Futebol Clube do Porto, Estádio do Dragão, 4350-415 Porto (just in front of the Estádio do Dragão Metro Station, lines A/Blue, B/Red, E/Purple and F/Orange).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Stadium tours are not guided. FC Porto Museum & Tour App and audio guides are available in Portuguese, English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian.
• Please note that stadium tours are not available on match days or UEFA match day evenings, and in the event of major events on the pitch
• Stadium tours are subject to cancellation or change without prior notice
• Stadium tours are subject to maximum occupancy